Monday, December 1, 2008

Today sucks.

Plain and Simple. Today totally sucks.

It's my birthday and doesn't feel "special" at all. DH has been at work all day and will be in class all night. I had to go to the Dr. this morning and then run some errands. I've been home working on a few last assignments before the semester ends. Guess that just happens as you get older.

I called to schedule my MRI.. and got the news that the medicine I am on for my brain tumor.. well, I thought that I would be done with it in 9 days.. Nope.. According to my RE, they think I am going to be on it for quite a long time. I will go for my MRI next week and see if the tumor has shrunk any. If it hasn't, I don't know what I am going to do. This whole infertility mess is really starting to take it's toll on me. I'm tired of feeling sick all the time, I'm tired of the mood swings, I'm tired of always feeling tired.... I do not feel like myself at all.

I was expecting a check today from an investment account I have. After fees and taxes were taken out, the check is $3,000 less than what I thought it would be. Needless to say, there's no point in really even having the amount of the check. It's not going to do much good.

Christian's company is not doing Christmas bonuses this year.. First year that they haven't done them. But, I would rather him be able to keep a job by them not doing lay offs.

I feel like I'm on the verge of tears.. I just don't know what to do. Since my accident, I am still waiting for things to be settled.. and since my car was totalled, I don't have a car. It's really hard sharing a car when my Husband works during the day, goes to school at night, and I am in school during the day. Not to mention that Mason has classes on Monday nights, I have Dr's appointments twice a week, and the other normal, day to day errands that need to be ran.

Ahhhhh.... And I have to leave here in an hour to take Mason to his class. It's freezing cold, rainy, and snowing on and off... And all I want to do is lay on the couch in front of the fireplace. But I can't even do that because my chimney needs to be cleaned out, so I can't light a fire for fear of burning my house down.

With the way my luck is going, I better not take any chances...

No comments: