Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New stuff happening

I bought a new (to me) car yesterday. It's a 2005 Ford Escape and I LOVE it! It's a really pretty blue color. The only cars that I have had are smaller ones- my Eclipse and my Civic. So, driving an SUV is a change, but I really like it. I'm a small person, so this makes me feel a little bigger. LOL

I meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow and am going to pick up our Christmas cards. I couldn't decide if I wanted to fool with them or not, but I worked on some photo cards and I think they'll turn out really good. Now comes the task of addressing all of the envelopes and actually getting them mailed out. There's also a few gifts that I need to go ahead and send out. I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner!

I'm getting a little nervous about my MRI on Thursday. And just typing that reminded me that I need to call in another precription. I have been meaning to do that for a few days now and keep forgetting. So, I am now currently on hold with Walgreens..

Fantastic! She said that she will fax over a refill form to my RE. That was easy enough.

I've got to run by the school tomorrow and drop of some paperwork to be sent off to my fieldwork site. I need to do that before I go to lunch.

Thursday's going to be my busy day-- We are dropping Christian's car off at the shop to have the brakes done, then I'm going to my MRI that morning, then a chiropractor appointment, then we've got to go pick Christian's car up after he gets off work, and then I'm going to dinner with a friend! Talk about busy! :)

I also started painting our "extra" room. This will eventually be a baby's room, but for now, it's the guest room/work out room. I'm hoping to buy a treadmill soon to put in there, as I need to get into shape. We're also transforming one of the downstairs rooms into an "entertainment room" or as Christian's likes to call it, the "MAN CAVE". Yeah, ok.. whatever. LOL We're getting a big screen TV to put down there this weekend and he's putting up a surround sound.

We've got lots of little projects going on around the house, but have a finish date of 12/27. I start my Fieldwork that week, so things need to be in order!

On another note, Mason graduated from his first set of classes last night. He did great. We'll be starting the next set in a month or maybe a little more. It just depends on when the trainer starts another one, what day it's on, and where.

Guess this blog entry has gotten long enough. I'm waiting for Christian to get home from school so that we can watch some shows we have recorded.

No comments: