Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wow, I am really sick.

I haven't been this sick in a long time.. Chrisitan's had the whole coughing and congestion mess, so I thought that's what I was getting a couple of days ago.. But nope, I'm thinking I may have the flu. I feel like I have been hit by a Mac truck. My whole body aches, I have a headache, it feels like a fever, and my chest hurts so bad from congestion. Whatever it is, it sure is kicking my butt-- big time.
To top it off, we are only 2 days before Christmas and I have three appointments today- a bone density scan, a chiropractor appointment, and a dentist appointment. And none of these can be rescheduled because today is my last chance to do them all before I start my Fieldwork on Monday.
I'm trying to force some oatmeal down and then I'm going to take some medication.. I have a little over an hour before I have to leave..