Sunday, December 28, 2008

Big Day Tomorrow!

Well, I start my Fieldwork for school tomorrow. And I must admit, I am really nervous. I've been thinking about it for the last couple of days and each time I think about it today, I get a little flutter in my stomach. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited on one hand because this means I am that much closer to graduation.. But, since I've been out of school for the last three weeks and had time just to lounge around the house, etc. I'm nervous about jumping back into a school related thing. Not to mention that I will have my own case load of patients and be responsible for carrying out their treatments. Ahhhh... that is so much to take in!

I know that I can do it, but man, I am just super nervous. So, think about me tomorrow.. on my first day.. :)

No comments: