Friday, December 19, 2008

Edited Plan

First off, I know my last post had, shall we say, some choice language? I had thought of later editing it to take out some of it, but decided not to. After all, this is my blog to record my feelings and my journey. Those were my feelings, so they are staying there.

Ok, so I had another phone call with the RE office today. We are going to wait until the first of June to start injectables and IUI. Realistically, there would be no way, with my upcoming school schedule, to make it to appointments for monitoring, etc.

So... here's the timeline.
-Christian graduates in March and will get another, higher paying job, which will help out IF fund.

-I graduate in mid May.

-We are planning a cruise to go on in mid May to celebrate our gradation on starting IF treatment.

-June: Head first into the treatments and hope we don't have to wait long to get pregnant.

I have 5 months until we start treatment. So, what's my plan? To eat better and start working out. To get in the best shape of my life. Physically. Emotionally. Mentally. That's my plan.

No comments: