Friday, July 25, 2008

I stole this from another blog... It was to be answered with one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your significant other? working
3. Your hair? boring
4. Your mother? strong
5. Your father? nonexistant
6. Your favorite thing? food
7. Your dream last night? strange
8. Your favorite drink? Pepsi
9. Your dream/goal? success
10. The room you’re in? office
11. Your hobby? wishful
12. Your fear? bugs
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
14. What you’re not? excited
15. Muffins? strawberry
16. One of your wish list items? house
17. Where you grew up? NC
18. The last thing you did? thought
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Favorite gadget? TV
21. Your pets? adorable
22. Your computer? great
23. Your mood? tired
24. Missing someone? nope
25. Your car? messy
26. Something you’re not wearing? socks
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? ok
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? July

The husband and I are supossed to be going to a baseball game tonight.. It's been raining on and off today, but I assume it's still scheduled. We are also doing our first ever transport tomorrow! We will more than likely take the two bigger dogs (a chocolate lab and a great dane/lab mix) in my car with the other person having the smaller dogs. Our leg is only an hour, so we're just going to Bowling Green, KY. I'll try and remember to take pictures so I can post some.

I called and left a message for my Dr. yesterday.. I didn't get a call back and she doesn't work Fridays, so Monday will be the earliest... I'm trying to get all of the details together to make my appointment for the RE. It's exciting, but is also making me very nervous. Am I ready for this? Am I ready to commit to having procedures and shots and taking medicine to have a baby? Yes, I want a baby.. I am just scared of it all.

In other news, I'm thinking about getting a tattoo- of a sea turtle. They represent fertility, but also combine my love of the ocean. I really want one of my hip, but then people have said there is a great potential for stretch marks.. so, my other thought was my shoulder blade. I just don't know if I really want it there..

I still, technically, have three hours left at work. But, I think I am going to leave a little early. I want to go get my eyebrows waxed before we go to the game.. I wouldn't mind taking a nap either, but I don't think I have time for that.

No comments: