Monday, August 11, 2008

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

I am literally screaming with joy! Final grades are all going to be posted tomorrow for our Summer semester. I have been scared to death, waiting on this grade. It is for Anatomy, a class that I have taken more than once becasue it has kicked my butt. I HAD to get a "C" in this class because if I didn't, I would be dropped from my OT program, with only one semester of classes to go. I had averaged out my test grades and I was right on the line, but didn't know how the teacher would weigh the quiz grades, labs, etc.
So... I thought I'd check on-line, just by some chance that some grades would be posted early. And mine was----- A "C"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I literally started yelling and crying with joy! So much was riding on this grade... Literally, my future would be determined by this one little grade. And I did it! I mafe it! I am so proud of myself! Yep, it may be the lowest grade that I could have to stay in the program, but I did it! Now, I can enjoy the next two weeks of no school and no work with no stress and start school in two weeks refreshed and ready to finish strong!!!

No comments: