Monday, August 18, 2008

It's been a week..

..since I've had no job. I'll be honest. I haven't done too much. Last week was just for me to rest and this week I plan on getting the house in order and cleaned. But these damn massive headaches will not go away. They are almost constant and Tylenol doesn't seem to have much affect on them. Although, I am getting ready to pop 2 extra strength pills to try and get some type of relief. I double my medication dose tonight.. let's just hope the side affects don't double as well.

I also started my workout routine with Sweet21 (on my Pets board). Today kicked my butt, but I think part of the reason was because I was feeling like crap. The more I type, the more my head hurts.. so I have got to get off and lay down. They are making me physically sick. More later...

No comments: