Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A tumor it is...

Even though it is not as severe as it could be, it is still weird to think about having a brain tumor. Who ever thinks they are going to get something like that? I started my medication this week to see if we can get it to shrink, but the side affects and definately showing their faces.. I fall asleep soon after I take the medicine and I get nauseous and have severe headaches. Today was actually the worst day, since I've been taking the medicine. I haven't been feeling too great all day today. And next week, my daily dosage will be doubled, but I hope it doesn't double the feeling of sickness, etc.

1 comment:

dmarie said...

I'm sorry it was in fact a tumor. I hope the side effects lessen or at least don't get any worse for you. You're in my thoughts.