Monday, May 5, 2008

My life is great..

Ugh. I am annoyed-- beyond belief. Well, I was getting ready to start this blog with this weekend's events, but I just had a coworker come up to me and say, "So, Ryann.. Any plans on kids soon?" I hesitated for a moment and then just looked at her and said, "I have fertility problems." That, of course, made it a weird situation and she responded with, "Oh, I didn't know that. Well, I guess there's really no rush though is there.. I mean, with you being in school and isn't C (husband) in school as well." So then we had a short little chat on when we graduate, etc.
I mean, seriously.. Is it acceptable to ask when someone is going to have kids. Maybe I am just ultra sensitive today, but don't ask me about kids. I feel like a bitch, but seriously..

I also found out that I have to take A&P this summer or I'm dropped from my OT program-- with one semester and clinicals until graduation. And of course, all classes are booked. I spoke with my OT director and there's nothing she can do to help. Her advice was to look into other schools to take this class, since it has to be completed this semester. I called and found that the purge date is May 15th, which means that at 12:01am on May 16th, anyone who didn't pay gets dropped from their class and there may be a spot left. Which means that I will be setting my alarm to get up at 12:00am to see if I can snatch an open spot. I'll be damned if I have to go to another school to take this class.. like they will have any open slots anyway.

I'm sorry, but I have having a "my life sucks" day. Oh, and to top everything off, the tax thing that everyone is getting.. Yeah, according to the schedule, we were to have ours transmitted into our account no later than May 2nd-- well, we never saw it. Not that it really matters anymore because if we get it, $300 goes to the boys to get their yearly shots and then $400 goes to pay for this bullshit class I have to take. Woo Hoo for me! My life is great...

No comments: