Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Good News (if you can call it that)

I got into the evening A&P class that I needed. I kept checking and someone dropped and there was one lonely spot available. I don't think I've ever raced so fast to put a number into the registration page on the computer to secure my spot. So, I've got it.. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays will be school nights for me for eight weeks during my sumer "break". Which also adds to the fact that Chrsitian and I will see each other one night during the week. And the boys will not be able to continue on with daily evening walks. Which means that I should get up in the morning to take them. But I don't know if I can pry my eyes open any earlier. We shall see.

Getting ready to go to lunch with coworkers. Mexican food can always cheer me up.

1 comment:

shawna said...

I just wanted to wish you luck! A&P was hard during a regular semester, I can't imagine doing it during summer.