Sunday, May 10, 2009

Secret Angel Exchange


























Quite a few of us ladies on my Trouble Trying to Conceive Board decided to do a Secret Angel Exchange for Mother's Day. We could make a wish list of some of our favorite angels and our designated person could pick which one they wanted to get us. My angel came from Tarah (Tarahville) and she picked a perfect one for me: Angel of Wishes. We all decided to open our angels on Mother's Day so that we would each have something to look forward to.
Little did I know that I would also have something to look forward to on this day.. The fact that we are now expecting. The ladies on the TTTC board are all so supportive and caring and it is so bittersweet to be making the transition to the success after infertility board. Of course we are so very excited, but I will miss the girls on the TTTC board and may just have to pop in once in awhile to say hey! :)
I want to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day.. Those that have children currently and those that do not yet have their babies to hold.. I know that one day, we will each be a Mother.. one way or another.. Thank you ladies for your constant support. I don't know how I would have gotten through this journey without you.

3 comments:

We have Angel Wings said...

You're very welcome sweetie. You know I'm wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months and please stop by to check on us.

All my love,

T

satto said...

Thank you again Ryann! I'm so happy for you!

Pooman

A Baby Peach said...

That is such a sweet idea!

What is even weirder is my husband's grandma found out about our infertility and treatments on Christmas when we called to talk to them. The next day we got our BFP. Well, we didn't tell her right away of course so about a week after Christmas I got one of those angels in the mail from her w/ a poem about what it meant and she even took it to her church to have it blessed and added fertility. Strange!