Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I want a baby.

I am having one of those days.. I want a baby. This isn't a new thing for me. It just seems like something that is unattainable at the moment and today is a hard day. I am ready to be pregnant. I am ready for the excitement of telling family. I am ready to find out if it's a boy or girl. I am ready to decorate the nursery. I have a confession.. When my Husband and I go out shopping, we often buy things for our nonexistant baby. That is how bad we both want this. I am having a bad day, but I also have hope that these next coming months and into the Summer will bring good news. I just have a feeling. Please, let this feeling be right. It's kind of funny because I have this day by day calendar that a coworker gave me for my birthday. It is a daily horoscope, which I don't really believe in, but I enjoy the quotes/sayings, etc. When I looked at today's, this is what it said:
"Hang onto whatever optimism you can muster. Active Mars in agreement with Mercury insists that if you decide that it's going to be a triumph, then by golly it will be."

So, is this a sign? :)

No comments: