Monday, June 1, 2009

Nerves...

Since the beginning of my pregnancy (when I found out), the longest I have gone is 2 weeks between appointments. I'll only be 9 weeks this week, but I've already had 4 appointments! My next one isn't for another 19 days.. and it's been about a week since my last one. Yes, I know that many women don't get their first appointment until 8 weeks, so in that sense, I am lucky, but still...

I have been really sick and at my appointments, I have been told this is a really good sign that things are going along as they should. This weekend, I started to not feel *as bad* (although I still am sick some throughout the day) and it's making me nervous. I'm not saying that I WANT to be sick, but being sick has assured me that things are going ok.

I have to admit that I am turning into a nervous wreck.. I am so nervous that I am going to go in for another ultrasound in the next few weeks and something won't be right with the baby.. I know I need to think positive, but I'm just scared.. Infertility will always be a part of my life, no matter what, and I'm trying to enjoy the pregnancy, but I just can't right now. The fact that they also took me off of my injections makes me nervous as well.. I could handle the appointments every 2 weeks, but having to wait longer is just hard. ...And I think the main concern is coming from the fact that I haven't been as sick the last two days..

No comments: