Saturday, September 6, 2008

Changes

I realize it's been awhile since I've blogged. Life has been a little hectic. I am back in school, full swing. So, I've always got something that I can be doing. We've got a ton of papers, projects, demonstrations, etc. due this semester, so I always have something to work on.

Two Wednesdays ago, we picked up a Border Collie/Shelter mix that we were going to foster. He was picjed up as a stray and had to have his leg amputated. We got him the night he was released from the vet's office and was going to foster him for 2 weeks until he went to a rescue. Long story short, we're keeping him. I think he would make an amazing therapy dog, so that's what he's going to do.. We're meeting with a trainer next Saturday to get him enrolled in some classes.

He's still got his stictches in the incision, but will get them out this Thursday...

Christian is currently golfing with a friend. James is coming over later to watch the Gators football game.. which means that I will spend time working on school stuff. I'm not a fan of sitting around, watching football.

I go in a couple of weeks for a second MRI. I'm hoping that the tumor has shrunk. Guess I'll just have to wait and see...

No comments: