Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Blog

Not sure if anyone still checks in and reads this blog, but I have started another one to detail our pregnancy journey.. If you read this and want to follow the other one, please send me an e-mail at Ryann1201@yahoo.com with your name and how you know/know of me.. The information on the other blog is more personal, so I want to make sure that I know or "know of" the people who will be reading it. If I don't respond to your e-mail (hopefully it doesn't go into the spam folder), just leave a comment and I'll check for it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on achieving pregnancy! after you settle in with your JOY please consider going to a holistic/natural Dr./Nurse because I too went down your path and most of my problems were due to inbalances and vitamin deficiencies - that in the end, were easily fixed. Why did I stumble on your page? I have NO IDEA...though ironically, my sister recently passed away from breast cancer and she had years of hormone inbalances and deficiences. My hunch as to why I stumbled on your link was sister's motto was Live. Laugh. Love. :)